SOSP 2017 正在征集研讨会论文
SOSP 2017 will officially host workshops at the conference venue on Saturday, October 28th . The purpose of these workshops is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and preliminary results of topics related to SOSP in an interactive environment. We invite proposals for “open” workshops with the intent to draw upon the collective experience, interests, and opinions of all SOSP attendees.
Proposals should include the following information:
- Workshop name and a 150 to 200-word abstract describing the workshop, suitable for the conference web site.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible). Please note if committee members have already tentatively agreed or not.
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information about which conference the workshop was co-located with.
- Brief rationale for the workshop and for co-locating with SOSP.
- A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- The workshop deadlines (internal and external).
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
|Workshop proposals due||March 31, 2017 (11:59 PM UTC)|
|Notification of acceptance||April 10, 2017 (11:59 PM UTC)|
|Formal call for papers due||April 14, 2017 (abstract deadline)|
|Workshops held||Saturday, October 28, 2017|
Proposals, and any questions, should be emailed to the SOSP 2017 Workshop Chair, Hakim Weatherspoon (email@example.com).