Visa Information

Please remember that visas are needed for most non-Chinese nationals to enter China (exceptions are passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan). The application should be made to the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country of residence, no later than four weeks before your departure. There are two types of visas:

  • Tourist Visa (L Visa): A visa for tourism. You should check with the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country of residency to determine the local rules that apply for your tourist visa application. You may need to show evidence of bookings for your return flights and hotel. Alternatively, you may need to provide an official letter of invitation.
  • Business Visa (F Visa): An official invitation letter is required to apply for a business visa.

Invitation letters will only be sent to registered users and please fill in Invitation Letter Application Form if you need one.

If you have any issue on invitation letter, please contact with

More Information